Advanced ecoat/topcoat military CARC powder solutions
Corrosion is expensive. It affects every economic sector costing each billions for repair and prevention. One military study concluded the annual price tag to address corrosion of army ground vehicles is $1.6 billion.
Central Wisconsin Finishing (CWF) is leading the fight with real world solutions.
- Corrosion — CWF is the first in Wisconsin to offer high edge build ecoat to evenly cover complex parts with sharp edges, corners and high edge profiles.
- Hazardous waste from military CARC powder — CWF meets revised ARL TTC490 specifications by using the approved zirconium treatment, eliminating hazardous waste.
- Improving finish quality and efficiency — CWF is the only finisher in the U.S. doing high edge build ecoat with military CARC powder topcoat on one line. This delivers a consistent high quality finish with reduced cycle times.
Learn more about innovative solutions for industrial and defense OEMs by contacting us today.
- CAT 1E4093B Paint Certification
- MIL-DTL-53084 (ECOAT)
- MIL-DTL-53039 (CARC)
- MIL-DTL-53022 (WHITE EPOXY PRIMER)
- MIL-DTL-53072 (CARC SYSTEM)
- CNH Paint Certification MAT0103
- JLG QAC 084
- JLG QAC 106